Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dewa - Swear

INTRO G  Em  Am  D

Verse 1:
F                  Bb         Am                         Dm
I guess she's just afraid, I can tell it by lookin' her eyes
Bb                C       Bb      Am
That I am not, the kind of make it last
Bb            C
Forever, I know ...

Verse 2:
F                  Bb             Am                   Dm
You ask me if I love you, sometimes I just want to hold you
Bb               C   Bb          Am
In my arms, to make you feel in fine
Bb                    C
From the fear as I can see ...

Bridge:
F                     Bb        Gm                  F
Can you feel my heartbeat, trust me I'll never let you go
Bb          C       Dm          C     D
I will take care of you all the way

Reff:
G            D         C
Now.. I swear for our love
G            D         C
That I will not let you down
Em           D         C
And.. I swear for our love
G      Bm       Em        D             C
We belong together, nothing's gonna do us apart
Bm            D             C           D           G
Now and forever.. Taste the way, I'll dubbed inside your heart

Verse 3:
F                     Bb             Am               Dm
Look up the stars in the sky, I wanna get it just for you
Bb                   C     Bb             Am
and fine it shine, to make our love comes stronger
Bb                    C
And our dreams come true ...

Bridge
Reff
SOLO Guitar
Reff

No comments:

Post a Comment